Monday, January 18, 2010

Your Morning Dose of Boop


Yes, we're back to cat blogging until I get my shit together.

Today we find Boop basking in the glow of a successful kill. No catnip-covered-fake-ass mouse stands a chance against this formidable killer.

Boop seems to have adjusted to life as an indoor cat, and he seems to have accepted his fate -- real-life kitty kills are now a part of his past. I think as long as we keep him in catnip, he'll be cool with that.

If I manage to reach out to my father for help, call the lawyer, call my insurance benefits department, make an appointment with my head doctor, etc., etc., I'll let you know. I know that each of these tasks are minor and can be tackled in turn. But I feel all freaked out because my insurance provider might give me the finger, I don't know how I'm going to pay a lawyer, and I hate, hate, hate asking my father for help. I was the smart strong one. Now I'm the dumb weak one. And he worries. It kills me to make him worry. But the last thing I need is another visit to the psych ward, so I'm going to work to avoid that.

So, there you have it. If you feel like adopting me, let me know. ;-)

No comments: