Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank You for Joining Us Today


Phew! It was a busy night/morning, and I'm so glad you stopped by. Hopefully you learned something and felt incensed, perplexed and empathetic.

I'd like to thank Colleen Christensen Parkinson, flattopSF and Robert for sharing their stories and for hopefully shining a bright ass light on the LDS church's asshattery and the damage it has caused to so many GLBTQIA and straight people, both in and out of the church.

A special welcome and thanks to Measure76 and the folks at reddit, to Pam's House Blend for allowing me to blogwhore like a maniac and for their superb coverage of the Prop 8 federal suit, to Pharyngula (will someone please tell me how to pronounce that word?) for also allowing me to blogwhore, to all my FaceBook friends and Twitter Tweeps and to Recovery from Mormonism -- without RfM, none of this would have been possible.

My heart is full.

Love,
JNOV

PS Please excuse the typos -- I'm sure there are many. That's how I roll.

4 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Yoo sure hate the LDS church. Could I ask yoo Y?

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

They're gonna git thars. Just wait and see. So am I. So are you. We'll be sent to the levels which our deeds deserve. God bless.

JNOV said...

Oh, I hate pretty much all religion. Nothing too personal against the LDS church, well, except for this and this and this. Otherwise, we're cool.

JNOV said...

Thanks, Brian -- already addressed.