Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Your Morning Dose of Boop and My Trip to CrazyTown


Here we find Boop stretching his aching bones after a long nap.

I took several long naps yesterday, because I tend to shut down when the going gets tough. In my case, when the going gets though, the tough get going to bed.

I called one lawyer -- can't afford him. I've reached out to Legal Aid to see if they can help me with my hearing. Yesterday was a holiday for most folks, so I guess I'll hear from them soon. I'm also going to reach out to NAMI to see what they can do.

Dad is taking me to the doctor this afternoon, and I contacted my ::cough:: insurance provider to see why my drugs aren't covered. Of course, my caseworker has to make any changes to my benefits, and she was off yesterday. Hopefully I'll get in touch with her today.

So, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it may not be an approaching train. We'll just have to wait and see.

To all of you who have sent me emails and notes of encouragement, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I promise to get back to you individually as soon as possible.

Again, my heart is full. Hopefully my head isn't empty. ;-)

Love,
JNOV

No comments: