Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And Just Like *That*, My Mood Changes


This is actually a tattoo of the sun setting behind the Pacific, but we're going to pretend that it's the sun peeking through the clouds.

I'm off to the head doctor in a few hours, so relief is right around the corner! I've spoken to my county's Legal Aid office, and while they can't provide me with an attorney for my unemployment hearing, they will advise me on how best to represent myself. Huzzah! In order for them to help me, I had to gather all of my documents (which were scattered hither, thither and yon), so I feel better now knowing that they're all in one place, and I'll be able to find them later.

Still no word about my meds, but I'm not freaking out about them (at this moment), so, yay!

It's at times like these, I think of this:


No comments: